Content on Hackers333.Blogspot.com is protected by Creative Common License :
Attribution – No Derives 3.0
Hackers333.Blogspot.com is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Under the terms of the license, you can:
- Share our Articles. Copy or distribute them with proper attribution only.
- You are allowed to copy an excerpt or part of our article if you want to publish it somewhere else.
- You cannot copy and publish complete article.
- You must link us back whenever you republish our content. Link back should be prominent in your republished form.
- You cannot alter our work by any means. Content if copied must be retained and republished in its original condition. Any alteration is strictly not allowed.
Remember: Republishing without linking back to original source is against copyright laws.
If we found any of our articles republished after alteration or without proper attribution, strict actions will be taken from our side. We may also file a complaint to the web hosting provider where the copied content is found. Web hosting services are bound to copyright laws and they will ask no questions from the original author and may immediately ban the content stealer if no action is taken after a warning.