Dec 7, 2011

Trick to Use Any Sim In Any Modem Without Unlocking

Do you like this post?
We all know that, we cannot use any sim in any modem without unlocking the modem. But its now possible by using Nokia PC suite. Just go through below steps:
  1. Insert the sim inside the modem and connect it to the PC.
  2. It will display the message as invalid sim, ignore that message and Open the Nokia PC suite.
  3. Click on Connect to Internet option in PC suite.
  4. Goto Configure. Select your data card modem,and make all operator apn setting as like when we use nokia mobile connection.
  5. Finish the set up and connect to internet through PC suite.
  6. Now your net is connected without any unlocking.
This works on all kinds of modems, don't use latest Nokia suite, download PC suite suite from below link 
Get Free Updates:
*Get All Updates From us To your Email Account For Free*

3 comments:

edios said... [Reply]

Can we use tata photon+ EC152 with this?

Unknown said... [Reply]

new news

Devin Hugo said... [Reply]

Yes, you are right we cannot use any network SIM into the modem and phone but now it is possible. Recently I also changed my SIM network. Actually, While changing the network carrier of the phone, my phone got locked. All the features and phone stopped working. Then I have used unlock codes for unlocking my phone. Simply I shared the IMEI number of the phone to the phone unlocking company. using this method, I unlocked my phone without any difficulties.

Post a Comment