Jan 10, 2012

Youtube and Facebook Supported Proxy For Airtel

Do you like this post?
Friendz now you can watch youtube videos for free Using this proxy trick. Also these proxies are SSL supported so you can Browse sites like Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. You can get more SSL supported Proxies from my last post http://hackers333.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-https-supported-hi-speed-proxy-for.html

Use Following Settings

APN: airtelgprs.com
Proxy: 66.90.76.90
Port: 80
Homepage: Any one From below
                  0.facebook.com 
                  122.170.122.214 
                  m.twitter.com 
                  live.airtelworld.com

Now Enjoy Streaming the videos on Youtube and Myspace, with Facebook and Gmail Support.
Got any Problem ?? Comment Here!!


Get Free Updates:
*Get All Updates From us To your Email Account For Free*

10 comments:

Edios said... [Reply]

Not loading the full web page.I am in kerala.

krupesh said... [Reply]

@Edios wat u r using 2G or 3G??

nehla village said... [Reply]

bhai ji working on mobile but could not open the full web page on pc using 2g in haryana when we open the 122.170.122.214 not open the full page ....

krupesh said... [Reply]

@ankit dhillon It doesnt work properly in 2G connection.

Anonymous said... [Reply]

its so sososososososososososo slow

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus
i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
Look into my blog ; diet that works

Anonymous said... [Reply]

Hі, after reading this гemarkаble post i am also chеerful to share my knowledge here with mates.


My pаge; chatroulette

Anonymous said... [Reply]

great iѕsues altogether, you juѕt receіveԁ a bгand neω гeader.
What maу you recommend in regards to youг publiѕh that yоu maԁe some dayѕ іn
the ρast? Any sure?

my wеbpage - adult acne remedy

Send Flower Pakistan said... [Reply]

No doubt your blog article is great to me and most importantly it gives me information about my related issue. Torrent Downloads UK proxy

PENIS KELUAR NANAH said... [Reply]

tankyou

https://medium.com/@ridwanmutakim222

Post a Comment